Saturday, July 26, 2014

Arrival at the Missionary Training Center - July 23, 2014

Well,  I'm here.   This MTC is pretty sweet!  It's all fenced, then on the outside you can see all the favelas going up the mountain.  It's cool.  It's going to take a bit of getting used to.  I walk around clueless.  I don't know my companion yet, but I get along well with everyone going to my mission.  But I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here.  My P-day is Tuesdays. I'll write more then.
 
Love you,
 
Elder Copeland
 
(Note:  The land mail address and e-mail address are on the tab above.  P-day stands for Preparation Day--the day that missionaries may do laundry, participate in activities with other missionaries, and write e-mails and letters.  They may only write once a week.  Telephone calls are twice a year--Christmas and Mothers' Day.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment