Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fifty-eighth Week - August 31, 2015


Wow... can't believe it's already September! 

This past week was really good.  First, I finally got to work in my area!  On Saturday we got up at 2 am to go to Managua to listen to President Russell M. Nelson.  It was absolutely incredible.  Right when he walked through the doors, my whole body just got the chills.  I knew he was an apostle.  We all went and shook his had.  That guy has a special Spirit.  I have never felt the Spirit so strong.  I left the meeting a better person.  Now I'm just trying to apply it to my life.  We left Managua around 1 p.m. and got back to Rivas around 4 p.m.  We had a marriage and baptism at 6 p.m.  Then on Sunday, we got eight people to church.  It was awesome! 
Marriage and baptism in Rivas.




- - - - - - - - - - -
Frederick went to the temple a couple weeks ago and also he baptized his dad last week. Now the whole family are members of the church and all have plans to get sealed as a family.  

 
 


 



This past week has been so bloody hot!  90+ all day long including night time.  It's so hard to sleep just cause you're sweating like crazy.  I wish you could witness it and have to camp out like this for a week in this heat.  I promise you that you would go home humbled.  It's brutal, and literally nothing you can do about it.  Apparently it's rain season, but it hasn't rained in forever.  Just got to keep positive and look at the positive things. 

Also, I just talked to one of my converts (Gustina) yesterday from my last area.  Her husband died a couple years ago.  She's going to the temple in January.  MIRACLES.
I am learning a lot just trying to get the best out of this because time is going by way too fast... kinda sad.  I love my mission.  I am kinda running out of things to say... but I hope you all have a great week and GO COUGS.  Please win... 

Elder Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment