Monday, December 28, 2015

Seventy-fifth Week - December 28, 2015

What's up guys?!

It was good seeing all of you guys on Christmas, but today I don't have much time.  Nothing much new since we just barely talked, but I'm still doing well. Pretty good week, sad to see how much they abuse the holiday of Christmas here, but I guess that's why I am here right?  To teach them the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
 (Elder Merrill and Elder Copeland at the Christmas party for the missionaries.)
 (At the party, the missionaries received microwaves.  Elder Copeland says, "We got microwaves, it was awesome.  I haven't seen one in 17 months.  They are magic!")
 Elder Merrill and Elder Copeland
 
 (The missionary group.)
 (Elder Copeland with Pres. and Sister Russell, the Mission President and his wife.)

(Elder Copeland with Elder Jensen--his fourth companion in Rivas.)
  (Elder Copeland and Elder Arevalo, his first comp in Rivas)
 (Elder Copeland and Elder Kleiner--his MTC companion.)
(Julio with his two granddaughters.)
 
I can't believe that 2015 is already over.  It flew by!  Crazy to think that I come home this year, but still a lot of work to be done.  I love you all.  Pray for the Nicaraguans, please.  They need your prayers.
 
Sorry for the short e-mail.  I will do better next week.
 
Elder Copeland
(Elder Copeland says, "Washing clothes by hand is fun.")
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment