Monday, December 29, 2014

Twenty-third Week - December 29 2014


Well, I'm not gonna say much this week since we just talked on Christmas. 

This week was pretty good.  Christmas was definitely a little different, not just being on a mission, but they don't celebrate Christmas here that much.  There were a few more people passed out on the streets--that's what the difference was, and everyone still was working and stuff, its sad to see...

But it was great talking to you guys!  I have been so blessed to have such an incredible family!  We are so extremely blessed to have this gospel in our lives.  I have always taken the gospel for granted, but being out here I have realized how blessed we really are!  A mission is tough but incredible!  I am still the same Connor Copeland, but I have a new light to me that I won't ever let go dim. 

Frederick, the kid in Granada, called me on Saturday night and told me that he was getting baptized the next day, and he just wanted to thank me for everything.  I am so pumped for him!  He will serve a mission and will be a great missionary!  

I don't really know what else to say, but I love you guys so much and miss you like crazy.  But this is where I need to be right now.  I will have a better e-mail next week, but take care.

Love you all,

Elder Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment