Monday, May 25, 2015

Forty-fourth Week - May 25, 2015


Wow, I can't believe summer is already here! 

But this past week was good, a lot of work and work and more work.  I'm sorry I have no time today.  I was in Managua.  

But one story.  We have an investigator, Natalia.  She started reading the Book of Mormon this past week, and she told us that she knows it is true and feels something different when she reads it.  Also, we watched the Restoration video and after, she started crying and she bore her testimony to us of how she knows without a doubt that this is the true church.  But Sunday came along and her mom wouldn't let her come to church with us cause she is a JW, and so I'm not sure what to do?  Just take it one step at a time.  Pray for these people. 

Next week's e-mail will be better.  But, I love you guys and thanks for the support.  This picture is of my District.  Distrito Rivas!

Love,

Elder Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment