Monday, July 6, 2015

Fiftieth Week - July 6, 2015


I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July! 

Mine was a little different than yours, but it was a super good day.  This past week was really good!  Don't really like writing anymore, but we had a baptism on Saturday.  Edy, who is 26, and a super humble guy.  After he got confirmed on Sunday, he bore his testimony in sacrament meeting.  So awesome!!! 




 Do you guys remember Frederick from Granada?  Well, his mom, dad and sister are getting baptized on the 18th!!!  I'm so excited for them!  I remember the first night that I contacted them in Granada.   

 Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.
 And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.

I remember every night I told my companion that I was going to contact the rich house, but I never did it.  Like 2 weeks later, I just decided to contact the house.  We gave Frederick a Book of Mormon and he read all of 1 Nephi in one day.  He was baptized two months later.  I remember the night before I left Granada, I bore my testimony to Frederick's mom and sister and told them that they would get baptized here soon.  I could just see something special in them.  Long story short, they are all getting baptized on the 18th.  I'm so excited!  I'm sorry I will write a better story about it next week.  I just don't have time.

But I don't have any more time.  I hope you all enjoy your week and keep choosing the right. The Lord truly does bless us.

 Elder Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment